Showcasing an inspired transformation, this c.1912 Federation classic boasts exceptional dimensions that effortlessly caters for aspiring city slickers. Highlighted by impeccable contemporary style, the surprisingly QUIET cul-de-sac location presents a superb inner city lifestyle opportunity .
Alluring from its picture-perfect façade to its audacious extension at rear, this immaculate home merges its classic and contemporary beauty with seamless effect.
Impressively re-invented throughout with impressive architect designed dimensions, the original dwelling is carefully preserved and presents an impressive contrast to the vast contemporary extension which sets a benchmark for urban style and convenience.
Two bedrooms in the original home are serviced by a bathroom/WC and separated by a classic lounge room with fireplace. Polished jarrah floors, traditional fireplaces and period details accompany the gracious elegance and contrast perfectly to edgy polished concrete floors, slick modern kitchen and soaring ceilings in the modern extension.
The focal point is the inspiring open plan living area with its soaring ceilings, a feature stair case which leads to a master bedroom domain complete with ensuite, BIR's and a mezzanine living space. The indoors connect seamlessly to a peaceful court garden with water feature designed for simplicity and tranquillity.
Perfect for city dwellers seeking a distinctive home, your inspection will also reveal:
- Classic street appeal set behind lush gardens
- Air-conditioning, designer lighting, insulated throughout
- Stone tops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, gas cooking, breakfast bar
- Alarm system, ceiling fans, solar panels
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Whole-house water filtration system
- Water friendly landscaping
- NBN ready / Fixed wireless dish on roof / security alarm
- DEcked and covered patio, and water feature