Enjoy a cuppa in your own courtyard
As advertised or contact the property manager to make an appointment
This two bedroom, one bathroom ground floor unit has had a fantastic makeover! Just move in and enjoy a cuppa in your own courtyard.
* Electric cooktop and oven
* Built in robes in both bedrooms
* Split system in living room
* Private front courtyard with reticulated garden
* Right near Golf Club & park
* 7 km to city (about 15 mins)
Viewing as advertised or contact Property Manager to arrange.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION?
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION' button and select from one of the available days/times or enter your details to request a viewing. Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times don't suit? No problem, just tick the box that says 'I can't find a suitable time or day' and our leasing team will contact you within 24 business hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit.
**PLEASE NOTE - Due to the COVID19 Health crisis and contact tracing requirements, when you arrive for the home open you MUST register before entering. If you have not or will not register, you will be refused entry. We thank you for cooperation.
**PLEASE NOTE** Due to the COVID19 Health crisis when you arrive for the home open you MUST remain outside. ONLY 2 PEOPLE AT A TIME will be allowed in the home. Please remember to remain 1.5 meters apart from our staff.
You will be required to use our hand sanitiser and wear the disposable gloves that we will supply you. You will also be asked the following questions:
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with been overseas in the 14 days prior to this inspection;
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with have any cough, sore throat, lethargy, fever, shortness of breath;
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with been in contact with any other person with the above symptoms in the previous 14 days; or
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with been in contact with any known Covid19 cases.
Perth and Peel regions would be entering a post-lockdown transitional period from 12.01am Tuesday 27 April until 12.01am Saturday 1 May.
The restrictions that will be in place during this time include:
• Masks must be worn at all times while in public, at work and on public transport, unless exempt or for outdoor vigorous exercise.
• A 20-person limit in all homes and private indoor and outdoor gatherings.
• The four-square metre capacity rule will be in place for all venues.
We DON'T accept 1Form applications. We welcome you to complete our rental application form. As we're proactive at leasing property, a home open may be subject to cancellation due to the property leasing quickly. Please check the website just prior to attending a home open to confirm it is proceeding.
We would love to see you at our next home open or you can call us to arrange a private viewing of this property. Check out our other properties at www.edisonproperty.com.au.