Comfort and Style
**PLEASE NOTE** Due to the COVID19 Health crisis when you arrive for the home open you MUST remain outside. ONLY 2 PEOPLE AT A TIME will be allowed in the home. Please remember to remain 1.5 meters apart from our staff.
You will be required to use our hand sanitiser and wear the disposable gloves that we will supply you. You will also be asked the following questions:
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with been overseas in the 14 days prior to this inspection;
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with have any cough, sore throat, lethargy, fever, shortness of breath;
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with been in contact with any other person with the above symptoms in the previous 14 days; or
* Have you or anyone you've been in contact with been in contact with any known Covid19 cases.
If you refuse to use our hand sanitiser or wear our disposable gloves, you will be refused entry. If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you will be refused entry.
If you know the answer to the above questions is yes, please be respectful of the health and wellbeing of others and do not request a viewing of this home. If you appear unwell at time of viewing, you will be refused entry.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this health crisis.
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THIS PROPERTY...
Located in a tightly-held section of Chatham Road, this is one of only a few properties that enjoy the privilege of the Helena River at the rear of the property and scenic lush views of trees and pasture beyond.
Encompassing of rich living in this picturesque tree-lined street, this unique property offers a lifestyle likened to semi-rural, living in harmony with nature, trees and the river, yet on the doorstep and close walking to many amenities in Woodbridge including train, shops, schools, parks and more!
PLUS the separate Studio/Granny Flat offer a combined total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as featured below:
Main House Features:
• Elegant front entry with coloured glass opens to the lounge/dining to the left, or kitchen directly ahead.
• Open plan living & dining room feature tiled floors, wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning, 2 ceiling fans, a fabulous large wood fire and wooden French doors that lead to the Sun Room for extended family entertaining.
• A large brick paved Sun Room is an addition to the dining area and offers the opportunity of all year outside entertaining and family gatherings with screens and manual blinds.
• A functional Kitchen is light and bright with plenty of above & below bench storage, sleek composite stone benchtops double sink, Asko dishwasher, Ariston electric wall oven, electric cooktop, generous fridge recess, walk-in pantry, ceiling fan plus additional cabinetry and storage incorporating a computer/workstation nook.
• Master Bedroom positioned at the front of the property enjoys garden views and its own wall mounted R/C air conditioning unit, ceiling fan, privacy shutters and built-in mirrored robes.
• Bedroom 2 has a feature brick wall and includes privacy shutters, large built-in robe and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom 3 (currently used as office) includes feature brick wall, wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning unit and ceiling fan.
• Modern Bathroom includes large bath, separate shower, vanity & WC.
• Large Laundry features large double trough plus more linen/storage and convenient ramp exit
• Second (separate) WC located off Hallway
• Large linen/storage in Hallway
• Privacy shutters on most windows
We DON'T accept 1Form applications. We welcome you to complete our rental application form. As we're proactive at leasing property, a home open may be subject to cancellation due to the property leasing quickly. Please check the website just prior to attending a home open to confirm it is proceeding.
We would love to see you at our next home open or you can call us to arrange a private viewing of this property. Check out our other properties at www.edisonproperty.com.au Thank you..
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Carport