RIVERSIDE LIFESTYLE ON THE HELENA RIVER! LARGE HOME + GRANNY FLAT - Viewing as advertised or contact Agent
Rare opportunity to reside in a riverside home on a premium size block in heritage precinct of Woodbridge.
Three bedroom home plus fully self contained granny flat with the Helena River at the rear of the property.
This unique property offers a lifestyle likened to semi-rural, yet on the doorstep and close walking to many amenities in Woodbridge including train, shops, schools, parks and more!
The main brick & clay tile residence (built 1979) PLUS the separate Studio/Granny Flat offer a combined total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as featured below:
MAIN HOUSE FEATURES:
• Elegant front entry with coloured glass opens to the lounge/dining to the left, or kitchen directly ahead.
• Open plan living & dining room feature tiled floors, wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning, 2 ceiling fans, a fabulous large wood fire and wooden French doors that lead to the Sun Room for extended family entertaining.
• A large brick paved Sun Room is an addition to the dining area and offers the opportunity of all year outside entertaining and family gatherings with screens and manual blinds.
• A functional Kitchen is light and bright with plenty of above & below bench storage, sleek composite stone bench-tops
double sink, Asko dishwasher, Ariston electric wall oven, electric cooktop, generous fridge recess, walk-in pantry, ceiling fan plus additional cabinetry and storage incorporating a computer/workstation nook.
• Master Bedroom positioned at the front of the property enjoys garden views and its own wall mounted R/C air
conditioning unit, ceiling fan, privacy shutters and built-in mirrored robes.
• Bedroom 2 has a feature brick wall and includes privacy shutters, large built-in robe and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom 3 includes feature brick wall, wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning unit and ceiling fan.
• Modern Bathroom (renov 2012) includes large bath, separate shower, vanity & WC.
• Large Laundry features large double trough plus more linen/storage and convenient ramp exit
• Second (separate) WC located off Hallway
• Large linen/storage in Hallway
• Privacy shutters on most windows
• Solar panels & Solar Hot Water System on Roof with electric booster (gas not connected)
THE SEPARATE STUDIO / GRANNY FLAT FEATURES:
• 1 Large Bedroom including wall-mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, and stunning views to gardens through two window elevations.
• Separate Bathroom with shower, vanity, WC, heated fan/light
• Kitchen includes free-standing Electric oven, storage cupboards, fridge recess and sink
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Utilizes same HWS as main house
• Lush 986 sqm - monthly gardening assistance included.
• Plenty of outdoor entertaining, landscaped gardens and lawn area
• Fruit trees include apples, almonds, mulberries, gooseberry, passion-fruit, grape vines, mandarin, nectarine, apricot
• Plenty of parking including 1 Garage and 2 undercover Carport spaces with large roof line
• Additional paved and undercover area for outdoor entertaining or additional parking
• Plenty of additional driveway parking
• Rainwater Tank (hose connection) can be used for irrigating trees with hose.
• Pets considered on application
Growing Midland shopping and business precinct with the new SJOG Hospital, a planned University in 2019 together with a choice of quality schools all within walking distance, inspection is a must.
PROPERTY AVAILABLE FROM THE 5TH OF OCTOBER
Rent $500.00 per week
First two weeks rent $1000.00
Security Bond $2000.00
Add pet bond if applicable $260.00