Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
In a quiet, sought-after location close to parks, shops and transport, this is an excellent first home or smart investment. With good size rooms and neat and tidy presentation throughout, it's ready to move in and enjoy.
This charming vintage home offers a formal entrance, central passage, traditional lounge, three bedrooms, neat bathroom, large, eat-in kitchen, activity area and neat laundry.
* Free standing, street front position
* Excellent location in quiet cul-de-sac
* Jarrah floors and high ceilings with ornate cornices
* Well presented with light and airy ambience
* Traditional formal lounge with fireplace
* Spacious main bedroom with garden outlook
* Two additional good size bedrooms
* Activity area or optional office space
* Renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Spacious kitchen with family dining
* Good storage including pantry and stainless steel stove
* Neat laundry offers extra storage space
* Split system, reverse air conditioning
* Gardens with automatic reticulation
* Carport and large storage shed
* Private rear courtyard under shady patio
* Excellent location close to all amenities