Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
This charming home has been renovated and extended without compromise. It blends the classic character features of the 1930's with the contemporary luxuries of the present day, and the final result is a triumph of style, comfort, practicality and elegance.
With over 288sqm of living space over three levels, this home is one for the family, now, and into the future. Accommodation includes a gracious formal entry, four bedrooms (large master suite with walk in robes and stunning semi-ensuite bathroom), a beautiful second bathroom, an elegant formal lounge, a formal dining room, and a beautifully equipped kitchen overlooking the second living area and leading up to another living/dining area.
Some of the many features include;
* A gracious formal entry
* Gorgeous high ceilings, decorative cornices, jarrah floorboards,
feature leadlight windows and doors
* 511sqm block, 288 sqm of house
* 4 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas over three levels.
* Kitchen has stone tops, quality appliances, double oven, 5 burner gas hob,
* Multiple split system air conditioners * Security alarm
* Rear decking and garden. Front enclosed garden
* Under-house storage/cellar
* Parking for three vehicles
This is a family home to live, love and create a lifetime of memories in. It contains enticing, practical spaces for modern family living at every turn with a practical blend of the old and the new.
Embrace the highly sought after Mount Hawthorn lifestyle in this exceptional property. Located within the Mount Hawthorn Primary School and the Bob Hawke College catchment areas.........Be quick!