Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
There is no compromise on space and comfort in this large family home that offers three bedrooms, two bathroom and a choice of formal and casual living areas.
Built to higher specifications as a builder's own home, it offers a choice of living areas that include a formal lounge and dining plus a spacious causal living and meals area. Make this space your entertainers hub, a loaded kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, a long breakfast bar to sit around with family and friends, then leading out through the sliding door to the atrium-style alfresco area for all those summer balmy days and nights.
A perfect home to enjoy right now with the option to add your own touch and make a great home even better!
The extra attention to detail will not disappoint;
- Green Title property (not a Strata)
- Well designed and quality built
- Higher ceilings, picture rails, ornate cornices
- Family kitchen with big pantry & loads of cupboards
- Three double sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Large master suite with walk-in-robe and adjoining ensuite
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Huge amount of storage space throughout
- Traditional-look bathrooms with quality tiles
- Low-maintenance, reticulated gardens
- Electronic security system
- Split-system air conditioning, gas points
- Double remote controlled carport
- Walking distance to the Leederville & Mt Hawthorn hubs
A super find for a wide ranging market of first home buyers, families, investors and down-sizers. A great home with lots of space, flexibility and a myriad of options.