Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
In a great location within walking distance to the primary school and the hub of Mount Hawthorn and an easy drive to the beach, this a great property to own and enjoy. Big on living and low on maintenance, this spacious family home offers many options and a relaxed lifestyle.
* A big and bright open plan living and dining area
* Higher 2.57 metre ceilings and quality finishes
* Good size, separate study or home office
* Large kitchen with Tasmanian Myrtle timber cabinetry
* A beautiful high quality black granite benchtop with sparkling black quartz
* Lots of cupboard space and long work benches
* European stainless steel appliances including Miele dishwasher
* Separate free-flowing dining and lounge
* A good size main bedroom with spacious walk-in-robe
* Ensuite features marble floors and chrome fittings
* Two additional bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
* Separate bath and shower in guest/children's bathroom
* Large separate laundry with additional cupboard space
* Alfresco timber deck, low maintenance gardens and water feature
* Private and secure setting behind limestone walls
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, powerful ducted vacuum system
* Upstairs loft for additional storage space
* Lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking
* Great location close to schools, shops and all amenities
* Separate detached house, survey strata title with no common walls or fees