Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
This vintage and well built beautifully maintained home is loaded with charm and potential. Set on a rare 696sqm block and surrounded by the most delightful gardens it offers many options and possibilities. Make them yours!
The home offers a formal entrance, large family living, three bedrooms, renovated jarrah kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom, separate toilet plus a good laundry.
Additional features include:
* Light, spacious and inviting family room with garden aspect and polished Sydney Blue Gum flooring
* Solid jarrah timber kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of storage
* Comfortable family dining room with slow combustion solid fuel heater
* Three good size bedrooms all under the main roof
* Main bedroom with large walk-in-robe/dressing room
* Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner plus ceiling fans
* Jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and large timber frame windows
* Landscaped and lovingly cared for fully reticulated gardens
* Big pergola covered alfresco entertaining area with tropical garden outlook
* Lush plants, immaculate lawns and vegetable garden
* Great off street parking plus huge garage/workshop
* Lots of room to extend the current home
* Zoned R60 with potential to sub-divide or redevelop
* In a quiet street and a great location with easy access to public transport