Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
There's a special warmth to this lovely family home that enjoys one of the area's very best locations just steps from the park. In sought-after Menzies Park location, this classic Mt Hawthorn home offers a formal entrance, central passage, three good size bedrooms, renovated bathroom, two toilets, elegant formal lounge, renovated kitchen with adjoining dining and casual living area and neat laundry with extra storage.
Additional features of this warm and inviting home include:
* One of the area's most desirable park side locations
* Great street appeal with shady front porch
* Designer decor with an eclectic mix of the traditional
* Traditional character including pretty leadlights
* Elegant lounge with decorative ceilings and fireplace
* Generous main bedroom with large built-in-robes
* Second and third bedrooms also have built-in-robes
* Renovated bathroom with shower and bath, two WC's
* Well appointed, modern and light kitchen
* Free flowing dining and casual living area
* Good laundry with additional storage space
* Alfresco deck with park glimpses and garden aspect
* Manicured gardens with automatic bore reticulation
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, gas bayonets
* Monitored electronic security system
* Double brick garage plus additional off street parking
* Perfect now with potential to extend later, if required
There's nothing to do but move in and enjoy its charm and quiet ambience!