Elevated character - Apex of St Leonards - Close to Lake Monger SOLD
Introducing an opportunity of a lifetime to take position on the superb elevations of one of the most highly prestigious and sought-after streets in West Leederville. This grand character home sits proudly on a significant 670sqm R30 duplex capable block with enormous scope for further enhancement in order to capitalize on this optimum position and elevation. Set close to the apex of the elevations of St Leonards Ave with the added incredible benefit of simply walking down the road to the shores of our picturesque Lake Monger and associated parklands.
The home itself has evolved over the years to offer comfortable accommodation with bathroom and kitchen improvements and a significant extension further enhancing the already grand features of this character era. You will enjoy the benefits of high ceiling clearances, generous bedroom sizes and two separate living areas, which add scope for families to find privacy and functional living. There is an extra-large semi ensuite linking two generous bedrooms acting as a family wing. The main bedroom has a great outlook through the veranda to the stunning tree lined street. The equally enormous rear extension has a great living area which will occupy much of your time entertaining friends and family. And with scope to create an enormous garden and alfresco area your creative energy will be very much alive.
For those looking to secure position before a run on price, perhaps a strategy to sit and capitalize for a few years in this eminently livable home before taking the plunge to invest further into this blue-chip location. This is a home calling out to the astute investor looking to further excite the market with a contemporary development or for families looking for their "forever home" in the sweet spot of West Leederville. Take a look at some of the superb property in and around this location and you will quickly realise that your investment is in good company.
All nestled on the high side of the street surrounded by a charming community and all of the best infrastructure at hand.
Some of the many features include:
- Large 670sqm block R30 Duplex potential
- Positioned near top of a hill interfacing Lake Monger
- Three generous bedrooms
- Master bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Jarrah floors
- Height ceiling clearances.
- Upgraded kitchen with stone benchtops
- 900mm gas cooktop
- Lounge, living and bedroom air-conditioning
- Large separate laundry with 2nd WC
- Gas hot water storage
- CR-3000TL single phase solar inverter and panels
- Large single carport with space for workshop
- Undercover alfresco with external sink and storage cupboards
- Bore Water with pump
- Lake Monger 300m
- Cowden Dog Park 320m
- West Leederville Primary School 400m
- St John of God Hospital 550m
- Coles, Post Office and shops 630m
- West Leederville Railway Station 790m
- Bob Hawke College 1.1Km
- Subiaco Square 1.1Km
- Kings Park 1.1Km
- Rokeby Road Café Strip 1.1Km
- Elizabeth Quay 3.5Km
- Perth Beaches 7Km
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 1 Garage