NEW ZONING - POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - PROPERTY SOLD
The new R60 Zoning makes this a potential two-unit site. Subject to Council approval, you can build two apartments right in the hub of Mt Hawthorn's cosmopolitan strip.
Or you can renovate this near original early 1900's cottage that offers oodles of charm and enormous potential. With an elevated aspect, sitting under the bull-nose veranda, you can watch the world go by.
Its many character features include high ceilings and fireplaces and original timber floors under carpets. With three large bedrooms, original lounge, extended kitchen with meals area and neat bathroom, the home is immediately livable and rentable and offers many options for the astute buyer.
Consider what it offers:
* pretty cottage facade with shady front veranda
* formal entrance and central passage
* separate lounge with solid fuel heater
* neat kitchen and large dining area
* spacious main bedroom with ornate ceiling rose
* two additional double-size bedrooms
* neat bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
* paved, rear courtyard, low maintenance gardens
* lock-up garage at the rear
* sealed right-of-way access
* ultimate cosmopolitan, inner-city location
* stepping distance to cafes, bars and shops
* huge scope for renovations and additions
* a great site for a new home
What a golden opportunity to get into the market, right in the centre of Mt Hawthorn's high life with a home that offers great potential or the option to demolish and build your dream or develop for profit. Seize the day and consider your options.