Character & Charm Poised for Lifestyle Success | EXPRESS AUCTION! This Saturday 3rd July 11:30am | onsite.
Want results? Get your property appraised by Claude Iaconi - 0412 428 777.
Set in one of North Perth's most desirable streets, Claude Iaconi of Edison Property presents an outstanding opportunity to secure a c. 1927 home with period charm in a modern setting.
Light-filled and inviting, welcome to a home with lifestyle advantages of being in close proximity to all conceivable amenities. This tightly held classic adorned by character features offers three bedrooms, 1 bathroom, spacious living zones all under the main roof and outdoor entertaining. The highlight is the self-contained rear granny flat/studio with bathroom & WC providing an excellent opportunity to work from home, is ideal as a teenagers retreat, granny flat or the perfect place to accommodate visitors.
Move-in-ready for a growing family there is also potential scope to value-add by further extending (STCA) and to take advantage of its high ceilings, timber floors leading to expansive open plan living and dining area overlooking lush garden environs.
Your inspection will reveal:
• Charming street appeal with verandah overlooking north-facing gardens
• Entry hall, lead-light front door, high ornate ceilings, fireplaces, picture rails, original jarrah floorboards.
• Spacious master bedroom boasts BIR's & air conditioning
• 2 additional double-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Attic storage
• Free flow floorplan with lounge opening to spacious dining / kitchen domain,
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, glass splash back, stone tops
• Separate office nook
• Central bathroom includes floor-ceiling tiling, shower/bath & WC
• Granny flat/studio enjoys French doors to a sunwashed courtyard, plus kitchenette & bathroom, air conditioning
• A rear veranda overlooks a deep garden with 60 year old + grapevines, grassed area, garden bed, mature mandarin tree & so much more
• Bore reticulation
• 2 car off street parking
Situated on a 491 sqm allotment, be surrounded by a gorgeous streetscape and community in the leafy heart of North Perth. Just 5 kms to the CBD you'll also be moments from North Perth shopping centre, Angove Street café scene, public transport, freeway access & an easy stroll to esteemed Kyilla and North Perth Primary Schools.
If you're after a foothold in this great suburb and want to put your roots down for a secure family-friendly future, 63 Ruby St should be on your must-see list.
AUCTION DATE: 3RD JULY 2021 11:30AM onsite.
DEPOSIT: $30,000 on fall of the hammer
SETTLEMENT: 30, 45 OR 60 days
**BIDDING REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN**
COUNCIL RATES: $1807.66pa approx.
WATER RATES: $1426.55pa approx.
COMPREHENSIVE INFORMATION PACK WITH CONDITIONS OF SALE available to all interested bidders by contacting Claude Iaconi – 0412 427 877 / [email protected]
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage