FAMILY FRIENDLY - GET A MOVE ON!
This delightful three bedroom home positioned on a 704 square metre block could be your stepping stone to home ownership! Positioned conveniently close to Beldon Primary, adjacent to the Beldon Shopping Centre, steps away from Gradient Park and with the bus stop at your door, you have both convenience and quality at your fingertips.
On offer is a light, bright, open home of generous proportions, decorated in neutral tones and fitted with a beautifully renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
The expansive rear yard is your blank canvass, but includes a 6 metre by 4 metre garage/workshop with three phase power. There is ample room via side access for a boat, caravan or trailer. This is an area where your own ideas can become your reality, an area to enhance and add value
Some of the features include
* Formal entry with open plan living, three good size bedrooms
* Renovated kitchen with 5 burner Westinghouse 900 mm floor oven
dishwasher, range hood, ample cupboards and bench space
* Two split system air conditioners, ceiling fans
* Security screens and doors
* 6 metre x 4 metre rear garage workshop (3 phase power) and separate storage shed
* Rheem metro instant gas hot water
* Renovated bathroom with deep freestanding bath
* Renovated laundry with generous storage space
* Convenient location to all amenities including Mullaloo Beach just three
This is an opportunity not to be missed. See you at the first opening Saturday 18th July 2020
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Garage