ELEVATED CONTEMPORARY LIVING WEST LEEDERVILLE GOLD! A MUST SEE HOME
This beautifully conceived elevated home ticks all of the boxes for the most discerning buyer. Perfectly located to enjoy the benefits of café strips and vibrancy yet offering a tranquil idyllic retreat on entering the secure gated perimeter.
Once inside you will be immediately stuck by the extra high ceiling clearances and Tasmanian oak flooring which give a strong clue to the commitment of design and quality envisaged for this Gallacher constructed home.
This is a superb opportunity for families, downsizers, lock and leave buyers and investors to secure a unique home in a tightly held precinct.
You will appreciate the significant advantages of this stunning blue-chip suburb with a dress circle location on a prized street. You will just love the short stroll to Lake Monger, all set within an easy hop skip and jump to Oxford St or Rokeby Rd café strip infrastructure. Life will never be dull!
- Immaculate lifestyle living
- Prime elevated position
- Suburb vistas
- Easy walk to café strip and shops
- Walk to West Leederville railway station
- West Leederville primary school and Bob Hawke College catchment.
- 325sqm block with secure rear access double garage
- Gallacher built with impeccable quality and design
- Walk in wardrobe - Main bedroom
- Walk in pantry
- Separate laundry
- Separate private formal lounge
- Large open plan living
- 3 large bedrooms, two with balconies
- Two bathrooms and powder room
- Lake Monger at end of street
- Beaches 10 minutes down Cambridge Street.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security system
- Garden reticulation
- Gas storage hot water
- Granite benchtops
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath