Character Evolution - Vibrant Urban Living SOLD IN ONE WEEK!
This cleverly renovated circa 1915-character home has been intelligently transformed to capture the essence of sophistication and elegance by melding aspects of original and contemporary. Some of which include; retained towering ceiling clearances, detailed cornice features and native Tasmanian oak floors throughout. How impressed you will be as you enter the home and walk down the long hallway to be greeted by an impressive open plan living layout.
Delivering three generous size bedrooms each with wall mounted reverse cycle air and ceiling fans. The dreamy main bedroom with hush glass windows and silky drapes offers glimpses out to the quintessential bullnose verandah and limestone delineated front gardens. The home also presents with two fully renovated bathrooms [one with sumptuous bath]. The expansive and fully functional open plan living, customised kitchen, dining and lounge area are the main focal point.
Full height sliding doors open seamlessly to extend the open plan living from all sides organically inviting the ambience of indoor outdoor living to fuse together amongst the sublime tropical rear garden. Other noted detailing is the combination of Kapur timber decking and aggregate flagstone pathing designed to wind around to the inbuilt barbeque and the all seasons undercover alfresco dining. The quirky old fashioned concrete tub with hot and cold water adds to the charm.
This ideal single level home designed for privacy and security and the ease of laneway access double garaging lockup and leave lifestyle will greatly appeal to downsizers, busy professional couples to families. Situated just moments from expanding Leederville infrastructure, renowned shopping precinct eateries and convenient Loftus Recreation Centre, City of Vincent library and Beatty Park Leisure Centre, CBD and so much more.
Also set within the West Leederville Primary School catchment and the Bob Hawke College set for the 2020 intake.
Some of the many features include:
- Beautifully renovated from front to back
- New ceilings with detailed cornice feature
- Native Tasmanian oak flooring
- Customized designed kitchen oversize Qstone quartz island benchtop allowing for barstool
- Undercover Alfresco – entertainers delight
- 900mm Ilve oven with 5 burner gas cooktop
- Separate laundry and utility hub
- Storage galore
- Ornate fireplace in main bedroom
- Wall mount split air-conditioning all bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling Fans -2 bedrooms and living
- Fully fenced – pet proof
- Extra wide double garage with rear lane access.
- Private and secure, perfect for pets
- Immaculately presented, low maintenance living
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their appointed agent.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath