A BEAUTIFUL FIND
HOME OPEN SUNDAY 26 MAY 1 - 1:40PM
Not all villas are the same! This spacious and light, three-bedroom home is instantly impressive with its well-designed floor plan, beautiful presentation and gorgeous garden area.
Offering a separate lounge with high raked ceilings, is the perfect spot in which to relax and unwind. The neat kitchen and meals area is great for everyday dining and dinners with friends. All three bedrooms are a good size and the main bedroom boasts large built-in-robes. The bathroom with separate toilet is always the preferred option.
Under the shady pergola overlooking private gardens, you can entertain alfresco-style or sit and contemplate some quiet 'me' time.
Situated in a small and well-maintained group, it enjoys a quiet location within easy reach of shops, cafes and transport.
You'll also love these:
* Desirably located at the rear of the complex
* Free standing with no common walls
* Beautifully presented throughout
* Large windows to let in an abundance of light
* Timber-look floors, fresh paint and new carpets
* High cathedral ceilings in the living area
* Good kitchen with a gas stove and lots of cupboards
* Tidy bathroom with new chrome fittings
* Neat laundry with room for extra storage
* Private alfresco under a shady pergola
* Large garden area makes it ideal for kids and pets
* Reticulated lawns and established trees
* Big shed offers huge storage
* Under-cover parking at the door
This classic villa is a great start for first home buyers and a golden opportunity for investors, down-sizers and anyone wanting an easy lifestyle. With its generous accommodation, perfect presentation and big outdoor spaces, it is simply a 'cut above'.