GREAT BEGINNINGS - A HAPPY START
This spacious and light villa is a beautiful find. Immediately impressive with its larger rooms and well designed floor plan.
The spacious lounge at the front of the home is the perfect spot in which to relax and unwind. The kitchen and meals area is great for everyday dining and for easy dinners with friends. Both bedrooms are double-size rooms and the main bedroom boasts large built-in-robes for all your clothes-storage needs. An abundance of light streams into the bathroom which offers a shower and a roman bath. A separate toilet is always the preferred option. The laundry is a good size with extra storage and direct access to the drying court.
Under the shady, side pergola, you can entertain alfresco-style or sit and contemplate some quiet 'me' time.
The secure garage leads directly into the home for your convenience and the reverse cycle, ducted air-conditioning provides year-round comfort.
Situated in a small and well maintained group, it is enjoys a quiet location within easy strolling distance to shops, cafes, schools and transport.
* Desirable street front position, elevated location
* Beautifully presented throughout
* Timber blinds to the living area and main bedroom
* Easy-care tiles in the living areas
* Lots of storage, including a linen press and pantry
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, gas point
* Private, rear courtyard and utility area
* Shady side courtyard for exclusive use
* Remote,control lock-up garage with storage
This classic villa is a great start for first home buyers and a golden opportunity for investors, down-sizers and anyone wanting an easy lifestyle of comfort and convenience in a sought-after location. Simply, a 'cut above'.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Garage