UNDER OFFER! Cherished Classic Offers Exciting Possibilities.
**UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!**
For the first time in 60 years, this cherished family home is an exciting discovery for astute buyers wishing to reside between Hyde Park and Beaufort Street and experience inner city living at its convenient best.
Proudly presented by Claude Iaconi of Edison Property, the traditional origins of this immaculate c.1915 solid brick residence establish the basis to be re-imagined either by a transformative renovation/extension or perhaps creating an architecturally designed brand new dream home (STCA). Other options also includes to invest and rent out or live in now…build/renovate later.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- lounge room and kitchen/meals to the rear
- high ceilings with rosettes
- front porch
- sun washed backyard
- zoned City of Vincent R40 DUPLEX POTENTIAL
- ROW access!
- Block size: 454sqm approx
- Front & rear frontage: 12.3sqm approx.
- Shire rates: $1470.23pa
- Water rates: $1259.58pa
Move-in ready, it's located in a highly-sought after Mt Lawley precinct just steps to the vibrant shopping and dining options of Beaufort St, Angove Street and Northbridge, easy access to public transport and the CBD, moments to Hyde Park, and close to Perth College, Highgate Primary School and a myriad of other amenities and lifestyle destinations.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
* Property is sold in 'as-is' condition.
* Expressions of Interest close Wednesday 4th June 4pm. Seller reserves the right to sell prior!
* Building Inspection Report available to interested buyers.
* Comprehensive Information Pack available on request.
HOME OPEN TIMES
Wed 26th May CANCELLED
Sat 29th May CANCELLED
Sun 30 May CANCELLED
Wed 2nd June CANCELLED
Campaign close date: Fri 4th June – 5pm. Seller reserves the right to sell prior.
Act fast for this unbelievable opportunity!
For more details please contact local specialist Claude Iaconi on 0412 427 877
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Carport