Only once in a while is there an opportunity to secure an old character home in an amazing location at this price.
With an elevated block overlooking a family-friendly park the property is loaded with potential for the savy home styler. Bring in some house plants, some throw rugs and your personal sense of style to really bring this blank canvas to life.
The 1950's retro-style, three bedroom home plus study/storeroom, huge living room and separate dining is just a stone's throw from Mount Hawthorn's ever popular café and shopping precinct and Leederville's thriving Oxford Street – it is only minutes before you're in the heart of it all.
A new upright electric stove has just been installed and this retro kitchen features the beautiful old wood fire oven, a beautiful decorative piece within the kitchen. A long activity room sits to the rear of the home and could be used as a kids toy room or home gym and leads into a good sized laundry.
The big living area boasts original timber floors, a decorative fireplace and cooling only air conditioning. A separate dining room flows off the open plan kitchen/living. Set up a outdoor cafe table and chairs and enjoy your morning coffee under the verandah on the front porch or grab breakfast at one of the many local cafes. Don't feel like cooking, no problem, pick a new local restaurant each month to try or meet friends for pre-dinner drinks at The Paddington Ale House or The Oxford Hotel.
This is where work, life & play intercept. All that defines Mt Hawthorn is within easy reach. Quality cafes/restaurants, bars, boutique shopping at your doorstep. The location offers you the opportunity to explore an inspiring & electric neighbourhood that comes alive with street festivals and hawkers markets.
MAKE IT YOURS TODAY…
- Retro-style three bedroom home + study + enclosed sunroom
- Elevated block overlooking park
- 852 sqm block- plenty of room
- Sealed rear access via Axford Lane
- Highly sought-after location
- Air con in lounge - cooling only
- Single carport & long driveway
- Big front and rear yard
WHY BE ANYWHERE ELSE…
- 800m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School approx
- 550m to The Mezz Shopping Centre approx
- 650 to Mount Hawthorn Café Strip approx
- Less than 200m to public transport approx
- 2.3km to Oxford Street Café and Shopping precinct approx
- 3.4km to Lake Monger approx
- 5.4km to Perth City approx
- 10km to Scarborough Beach approx
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Carport