PARKSIDE POTENTIAL - Rare 852sqm block in a glorious location.
AUCTION ON SITE
Saturday 30 March 2019, 12pm
(Unless Sold Prior)
This property will be popular with its great development potential and superb location.
This near-original 1950's home and its elevated, 852sqm block opposite a family-friendly park speaks volumes about its potential and possibilities.
Just imagine what you could do with a block this size. Build the ultimate family home with room to spare, two executive designer residences or renovate the original and preserve the past.
MAKE IT YOURS TODAY…
- Retro-style, four bedroom home
- Elevated aspect with potential for views
- 852 sqm block with 18.3m frontage
- Sealed rear access via Axford Lane
- Zoned R30 – possible duplex site
(Subject to Council Approval)
- Much sought-after location
WHY BE ANYWHERE ELSE…
- 800m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
- 550m to The Mezz Shopping Centre
- 650 to Mount Hawthorn Café Strip
- Less than 200m to public transport
- 2.3km to Oxford Street Café and Shopping precinct
- 3.4km to Lake Monger
- 5.4km to Perth City
- 10km to Scarborough Beach
Just a stone's throw from Mount Hawthorn's ever popular café and shopping precinct and Leederville's thriving Oxford Street – it is only minutes before you're in the heart of it all.
Make your move and secure all your tomorrow's today!
Saturday 11 - 11:40am
Wednesday 5 - 5:40pm