CORNER MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE LOVELY FAMILY HOME
There are a range of very appealing options to consider for the future of 34 Scarborough Beach Road in North Perth.
Positioned on the corner of Eton Street, the existing home is in pristine condition, having been fastidiously maintained and upgraded since 1959.
The new owner could view this as a lovely long term family home in an inner city location or an investment opportunity to hold "as is" whilst contemplating the variety of options available with the R/80 Mixed Use zoning.
The future here could see brand new grouped dwellings facing Eton Street or a more adventurous, multi storey "mixed use" build.
When one considers the proximity to the city, public transport on the doorstep, the appeal of the Oxford and the Angove Street shopping precinct, easy freeway access North and South, the benefits of a corner block in a sought after suburb and the quality of the home, the mixed use R/80 zoning is the "icing on the cake!"
* Corner block of 556 square metres
* R/80 mixed use zoning
* Frontage to Eton Street of 42.58 metres
* Three bedrooms 1 1/2 bathrooms, two w.c's
* Formal entry, separate lounge, formal dining, kitchen/dining, 2nd rear living
* large double garage/workshop off Eton Street
* Bore reticulation * Wood fired pizza oven
* Reverse cycle split system air con plus second wall air con.
* Very good quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* "As new" gas storage hot water system
* City glimpses from the front veranda
This is a chance for the savvy buyers to deal with the serious sellers. You may have found the "gem" you were looking for. Come to an opening or just call to view!
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage