SOLID, ORIGINAL AND IMMACULATE HOME ON 862 SQM
Bouquets to the builder!! A better example of a post war home that has been so well built and maintained would be difficult to find.......and it's sitting on 862 square metres of prime land
Aside from the development potential, this home has many lovely, original features and a very practical and versatile design. Formal entry hall, three large bedrooms with big picture windows, separate formal lounge, plus a spacious and versatile utility room, original kitchen (hardly used), adjacent dining, second kitchen under the enclosed back verandah, original bathroom (like new), original high, decorative ceilings in excellent condition, gleaming timber architraves and solid timber floorboards under the lino and carpets.
More features include;
* R/30 duplex zoning...for future moneymaking!
* Under croft garage parking with underhouse storage
* Rear patio and entertaining area
* Solar hot water with electric booster
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Feature double glass doors providing lounge/ dining separation
* Front garden and partial rear garden reticulation
* Light, bright and naturally sun lit rooms
Within close proximity to public transport, local shopping, the Mt Hawthorn cafe strip and local parks
Preserved perfectly for the last 75 years, this home is ripe for your chosen renovations or ideal for just enjoying the residence as it stands. The development potential is just one big future bonus! Call me to view...Peter Menaglio 0417904935