AUCTION - 27 OCTOBER - 11.00AM - ON SITE
CASUAL ELEGANCE - FORMAL GRANDEUR!
This home is simply stunning! An exciting blend of the original and the new, with a dress circle location, right in the very heart of this leafy, heritage suburb. Expansive renovations and extensions have created an innovative and versatile design. The final result is a triumph of practical spaces, casual elegance and formal grandeur.
Quite simply, this is an exciting opportunity to secure a beautiful, spacious and well designed residence of uncompromising quality. The perfect home for those who entertain in style, wish to relax in luxury and for the family who at times need their personal spaces!
An enviable position opposite parkland and the "Alexander Park Tennis Club" and with a tranquil outlook over the greenery of another park behind. Conveniently close to Coolbinia Primary, Saint Paul's Primary, Mount Lawley High School, Perth College, Edith Cowan University and the Perth CBD just 4 kilometres away
Some of the many features include;
* A chefs kitchen with a walk in pantry, double Electrolux oven, Caesar stone tops, Miele 5
burner gas hob, Miele range and fully integrated Miele dishwasher
* Study off main bedroom
* Excellent storage spaces
* Ducted reverse cycle air con throughout
* Original leadlight doors, windows and sidelight panels, original decorative ceilings
* Polished timber floorboards.
* Feature gas fireplace, security alarm
* Tranquil, reticulated and landscaped gardens. Rear garden is tiered over
three levels with alfresco and concrete salt chlorinated pool.
* Poured limestone paving
* Quiet local park to the rear
* Two hot water services; one for upstairs and one for down
* Integrated sound system throughout living and alfresco area
Undoubtedly one of the finest homes currently available. Possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity. Offered by public auction 11am on Saturday 27th October 2018. (unless sold prior)
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 1 Garage
- 2 Carport