CHARACTER CLASSIC IN A PRIME LOCATION
Brimming with character features this classic 1930's home is a sweet reminder of a gentle by-gone era.
Beautiful high ceilings, jarrah floors and leadlights are the hallmarks of its era while the renovated kitchen and bathroom cater to our modern comforts. The formal lounge is an elegant and quiet room with an original fireplace for winter warmth and year-round charm. The kitchen is well-thought out to offer good cupboard and work space. Opening to the adjoining dining area means the cook can be part of the fun when entertaining friends. The main bedrooms are both a good size with robes for extra storage. The third room works well as a bedroom, study, play or activity room giving the home more flexibility to suit the owners lifestyle. The bathroom, with its timeless black and white colour scheme, timber vanity, brass and chrome fittings, reflects the then-and-now.
The home opens onto a huge party-size alfresco complete with disco ball ! Under the high raked patio you can have everyone over for fun times at your place. Reticulated lawns and limestone retained garden beds are a pretty backdrop to this most classic, quintessential Mt Hawthorn home.
But wait- there's more !
* Much prized location between two parks
* Traditional facade in Bungalow style
* Beautifully presented in neutral colours
* Large laundry with big cupboards
* Two toilets are always the preferred option
* Electronic security system
* Split system r/c air conditioning
* Original garage for extra storage
* Additional off-street parking
* Level block with room to extend
* Close to schools, shops, transport & cafes
This is the home you've been waiting for. A home with a golden past and a brilliant future. Perfect today with unlimited potential for all your tomorrows.