Whisper Quiet - Top Floor Apartment
Fantastic top floor apartment situated in a secure boutique complex located just footsteps to the beautiful Kings Park. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to all you could ever want including popular local shops and cafes and a short stroll to the Perth CBD. Jump on the free Cat bus located just metres away to take you to the city, Subiaco, or Leederville - there is hardly a need to even own a car!
With a picturesque vista looking out across the city this home provides the perfect place to escape. The bright 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment is securely positioned on the top floor of the modern complex with only one neighbouring wall and nobody above you! The security of the complex is a huge selling feature having the bonus of undercover basement parking, secure gated complex, intercom system and direct lift access to your floor.
Inside this is no ordinary apartment, the space is striking with its soaring ceiling framed by atrium windows offering an exciting light, bright and spacious feel. The open plan area makes this the perfect place to relax and unwind. The kitchen is well appointed with stone bench tops and good storage. It is the perfect control centre for the entertaining enthusiast.
The two bedrooms both have built-in-robes, a lovely outlook and access to a bathroom each. The laundry is positioned separate, which is a rare offering with apartment living.
Enjoy the ease of spacious, open plan living in this whisper quiet apartment perfectly suited for individuals, couples, or downsizers who want to enjoy the ease and convenience of inner-city living without the hustle and bustle. Or the savvy investor who wants an easily tenanted property next to Kings Park. Be quick to secure this unique apartment - it will not last long.
Some of the many features include:
· Desirable top floor positioning
· Boutique, modern complex with 24 residences
· Tiled balcony with views to the City and Kings Park
· Split-system air conditioning
· Neat kitchen with dishwasher and electric hotplate
· Stone benchtops in the kitchen
· Two bathrooms, one with a bath
· Stone benchtops in the bathrooms
· Separate laundry room
· Two good sized bedrooms
· Both bedrooms with built in robes
· Both bedrooms with access to own bathroom
· Foxtel and NBN connection
· Good storage
· Additional private storeroom in garage area
· Secure car bay in underground carpark
· Lift access directly to your floor
· Gated complex with intercom access
· CCTV security cameras for the complex perimeter
Strata Lot Size: 99sqm
Council Rates: $1,736 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $1,286 p/a approx.
Strata Levy (including strata reserve): $1,309p/q approx.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 1 Garage