Serious Value Proposition - Position Perfect - Freestanding Villa HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
- This could be one of the BEST buys in Wembley
- Halifax lane access – Isolated from Cambridge Street
- Whisper quiet location
- Free standing main house – No common walls
- No strata levies
- Driveway is part of the lot, not common property
- 269sqm total delineation
- Smart open plan design
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Gas cooktops and gas hot water storage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Garden reticulation
- Private alfresco
- Extra parking on driveway
- Bob Hawke College and Shenton College Intake Area
- Easy walk to Subiaco Railway Station
- Easy walk to Subiaco square and Rokeby Rd café strip
- 1.7Km to Kings Park
- 600m St John of God Hospital
- Equidistant to City and Beaches
What more can we say about this superb opportunity to obtain a free-standing home in the heart of some of the very best inner city living in Perth. Situated right on the border of Subiaco and West Leederville which represent two of the most alluring cafe strip locations around.
This home is just perfect for the astute buyer looking to move into the villa market and out of apartment density. If you are keen to stretch out and own your space, then look no further, this is the next level of lifestyle. And don't forget, no strata levies!
Best of all enjoy access from Hallifax lane via Denton Street, it's a bit like driving into your own private sanctuary. The surrounding homes offer beautiful protection from the vibrant café strip precinct. All you have to do is decide on whether to retreat or seek out entertainment and lifestyle. You simply have the best of both worlds right at your doorstep.
What's not to love. We strongly recommend you put this home on your inspection list.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath