Style and Sophistication in Elite Locale. Going...going...... CALL NOW TO INSPECT!!
UNDER OFFER BY Claude Iaconi. Get your sold too! Call NOW!
Located inside the award winning Bottleyard complex, this bespoke apartment is truly special as it is only one of two with a large private, north facing terrace and the only one bedroom apartment with a walk in robe and additional store room.
Located on one of Perth's most historic streets, The Bottleyard has an incredibly stylish facade made up of recycled and historic materials. On Palmerston Street you're welcomed into the complex via 3 conveniently located recycled timber archways, entering through the secured north gate you're a stone's throw away from your front door with this ground floor apartment.
Modern design paired with a stylish interior fit-out and spacious dimensions define this truly unique inner-city residence. As you enter the apartment your eye is drawn through the generous internal space and through to your private terrace via the floor to ceiling windows.
This apartment and terrace are flooded with natural light from the north-facing positioning of this home. An open plan living and dining area is adorned with genuine timber flooring, high ceilings and a stylish kitchen.
A generous, light-filled bedroom with walk in robe offering full height windows with an outlook to your private terrace, while two cleverly appointed office nooks provide sought after working from home flexibility. A large bathroom incorporates the laundry and showcases designer cabinetry and stylish tapware.
With a combined indoor/outdoor living space of 83sqm (not including the car park and storeroom in the basement) this one bed, one bath apartment is considerably larger than most one bedroom apartments in Perth. The combined total strata area including the car park and additional storeroom is 100sqm.
Ground floor convenience is complemented by additional features such as:
• Two split system air conditioners (able to be controlled via smart devices)
• Smart led lighting
• Stone bench tops in the kitchen and laundry
• Stainless Steel Bosch appliances
• Buster and Punch light fittings in the bedroom
• A dog door to the terrace as this is a pet friendly building
• Intercom system
• Secure underground car parking next to your additional storeroom
• A dedicated 2kW solar panel
• Your front door has near direct access to Robertson Park via another secured entrance
• Walking distance to Northbridge (8 minutes) and the CBD (15 minutes)
• Total strata area of 100sqm
Unit 21 at The Bottleyard offers the new owner an urban oasis for a lifestyle of peak convenience whilst investors can secure an easy-to-rent investment in a fully occupied building with excellent prospects for capital growth.
As an added convenience this apartment comes with an option to buy some of the appliances and furniture.
More about The Bottleyard Complex:
• Award winning development:
o 2017 UDIA Award for Excellence - Judge's Award
o 2017 UDIA Award for Excellence - High Density Development Finalist
o 2017 UDIA Award for Excellence - Urban Renewal Finalist
• The Bottleyard features a 'central urban' edible garden and a separate 'residents only' rooftop terrace which offers panoramic views of the Perth CBD
• One of the largest multi-residential solar power systems at time of construction. A 260kW Solar Photovoltaic Array gives each apartment their own 2kW PV System and a 10kW system is installed for running the communal areas. Do your part to save the environment!
• Surrounded by parks (Hyde Park, Robertson Park & Stuart Street Reserve all within 450m)
• Abundance of cafes and wine bars to choose from (Sayers Sister, West End Deli, Miller & Baker, Arrival Hall, Boo, Mary Street Bakery, Vincent, Wines of While, The Queens).
• Pet friendly building
• Over 30 underground visitor car bays
Put this home on your must-see list and contact Claude Iaconi of Edison Property on 0412 427 877 for a comprehensive information pack and learn how this is a not-to-be missed opportunity.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Garage