OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY - SEIZE THE DAY !
On a 559 square metre corner block this solid and traditional 1960's home is an amazing opportunity.
With the option to renovate, extend or redevelop into your dream home, it is loaded with potential and possibilities. Brimming with retro charm, you can renovate it in minimalist style, Scandi cool or modern urban.
Walk up to the front door and enjoy the elevated aspect and sea breezes from the front porch. The formal entrance leads to a wide central passage with high ceilings. The large formal lounge is the perfect spot in which to sit and relax. The kitchen easily caters for family meals and relaxed entertaining in the adjoining dining room. The main bedroom is spacious and light with banks of robes. The two additional bedrooms are also a good size and make ideal children's bedrooms. The neat and refurbished bathroom with its deep yellow bath is a reminder of its 60's past. The home opens on to a covered rear verandah with includes a separate home office, store room or activity room. The original under-croft garage with huge workshop and cellar space gives the home more flexibility and an impressive amount of storage.
* Elevated location with an airy, open aspect
* Higher ceilings with decorative panels
* Ornamental fireplace in the lounge
* Original timber doors and windows
* Jarrah floors under carpet
* Large laundry with extra storage
* Lots of built-in cupboard space
* Huge scope for renovation and extensions
* Good building block for a new home
* Generous off-street parking
* Established, low-maintenance gardens
* Close to schools, shops and transport
A solid family home in the much-prized Mt Hawthorn Primary School catchment area. You can move in or rent it out while you contemplate your future plans. Amazing value from which to start your real estate journey.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Garage
- 1 Carport