Luxury Living - Family Comfort Open Saturday 2 to 2.40pm and Sunday By Appointment
When great design incorporates an abundance of space and light, the combination will prove irresistible. In a sought-after location, close to Menzies Park, this large home offers a family-friendly lifestyle and the comfort you crave.
The moment you are welcomed into the entry you know that you are stepping into a grand scale home. With perfect presentation, quality floor tiling and a neutral colour scheme, the home's bright and airy ambience is reminiscent of a Hampton-style home.
The ground floor is expansive, designed with an emphasis on relaxed family living with a choice of formal and casual living areas.
A central hallway leads through to a fantastic space designed with kids in mind.
There are two queen size bedrooms with built-in-robes and access to the adjoining semi-ensuite bathroom and separate powder room. The third bedroom is a generous double-size room. A designated working, functional office with street-front outlook, is perfect for anyone working from home.
The separate sitting area is a quiet escape in which to relax and unwind.
An internal courtyard bathes the home in light, creating the perfect balance of space and warmth.
At the rear of the home the large kitchen, the open plan casual living and dining areas unfold and excite. A high vaulted ceiling, banks of windows and glass doors leading to the alfresco area, completes the very glamorous space.
The home chef will delight in the well-designed kitchen with its granite bench tops, quality appliances and loads of storage.
Upstairs is a tranquil retreat of wonderful proportions. You will delight in the peaceful main suite and the walk-in-wardrobe large enough for all of your purchases!
The bright ensuite offers a stone-top double vanity, separate shower and a relaxing spa that complement the main bedroom perfectly.
The upstairs lounge is a peaceful and spacious place to retire to. The balcony offers a lofty outlook to golden sunsets. It would be easy to spend hours here watching the world go by.
A shady alfresco overlooking the manicured back garden completes this outstanding home.
This enviable location enjoys all that the Mount Hawthorn lifestyle has to offer with its wonderful cafes, shops and restaurants. Leederville and Lake Monger are a short distance away, it is in the catchment area for some on Perth's finest schools and public transport is on your doorstep. Local parks and the nature playground at Braithwaite Park are popular with the whole neighbourhood.
Mount Hawthorn is known for its community spirit - it's the perfect lifestyle choice.
* Beautifully designed and quality built to high specifications
* Perfectly presented and meticulously maintained
* Soft neutral decor with a light and airy ambience
* Impressive double-door entry, leading to formal entrance foyer
* Separate, functional office set on bamboo floors
* Elegant formal sitting room with courtyard outlook
* Spacious free-flowing living areas boast maximum flexibility
* Dream kitchen with quality appliances, long granite benches, lots of storage
* Big bedrooms, with built-in-robes throughout
* Jack-and-Jill dual access, semi-ensuite bathroom
* Wide staircase with bamboo treads, granite and wrought iron detailing
* Luxurious and private main bedroom suite with walk-in-robe
* Spacious upstairs lounge with its own balcony
* Good laundry with extra cupboard space
* Quality floor tiles in large, modern format
* Higher ceilings throughout, coffered and raked in the living areas
* Quality bathrooms with granite tops, floor-to-ceiling tiling
* Reverse-cycle, zoned air-conditioning,
* Electronic security with perimeter sensors
* Remote control, double garage with extra storage
* Outstanding location close to everything
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage