HAPPY MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS
If these walls could speak they would tell stories of happy family times and golden memories.
FOR SALE FIRST TIME -EVER this 1960's home has its own brand of charm. Immediately impressive with its elevated aspect and wonderful location, it opens to a wide central passage that welcomes and beckons you to enter. The spacious and light formal lounge is a perfect place to sit and relax, spend time with family or entertain friends. The kitchen and dining area is massive. Lots of room for everyone to gather while the cook prepares the family favourites. The king-size main bedroom has lots of room for you to create your private retreat. The two smaller bedrooms are also a good size with a happy and sunny ambience. The bathroom is neat and tidy in retro-style that includes a separate shower and bath. An enclosed patio space lets you enjoy your bbq in shade and comfort. The sweetest grapes and juiciest figs are the bounty of the established gardens with flowering plants, lawns and lots of space for a new vegetable patch. Secure undercroft garaging and additional off-street parking complete this family-friendly home in Menzies Park Precinct.
* Traditional 1960's architecture
* Solid, well-maintained and neatly presented
* Higher ceilings, floorboards under carpet
* Panelled ceiling and fireplace detail in the lounge
* Light and spacious rooms throughout
* Big laundry with extra storage
* Ducted air-conditioning and gas points
* Secure parking and extra storage in the garage
* Reticulated lawns and established gardens
* Level block with room to extend
* Family-friendly location close to park
This has been a well-loved and happy family home for over 50 years and you will feel it the moment you enter. A blank canvas and a golden opportunity for you to create their own memories and history. Make it yours !