PROPERTY IS UNDER OFFER
Nestled amid the much sought-after inner-city suburb of Tuart Hill, this spacious property will not fail to delight. Perfect for those looking to enjoy a convenient and carefree lifestyle in a vibrant, up-and-coming locale. This neat and spacious, three-bedroom home offers no common walls and no strata levies all with a comfortable and low maintenance lifestyle.
Being the first villa of only three homes, 1/161 Tyler Street has the bonus of being street front and boasts a practical and spacious layout. Inside, the open living, kitchen and dining are tiled in a neutral light grey, and this area is fitted with a reverse cycle air conditioner unit and ceiling fan. Large windows in the living area allow for an abundance of natural light to stream in with an outlook to the front garden. The kitchen is at the heart of the spacious dining and living area which is designed to combine outdoor living with everyday life - the layout in the living area invites the outdoors in, a seamless transition to the outdoor entertaining area, where many good times will be spent with your family and friends all year round. The kitchen features include ample cupboard space, full height pantry, large fridge recess and 5 burner gas cooktop overlooking the back alfresco area.
Moving down the hallway are 2 large storage cupboards and lead to the 3 bedrooms all filled with natural light. The master bedroom includes full height built in robes and ceiling fan. The neat bathroom offers separate shower and bath, and a separate spacious laundry room houses the toilet. At the rear of the property is the single car remote lock-up garage (additional parking at the front of the home), and most windows and doors on the property offer security screens/doors for added security. Tyler street is ideally located close to local shops, restaurants, the Main Street precinct, public transport, and Robinson reserve just a short stroll at the end of the street. Don't miss this opportunity. Few villas offer what this home does - you will find this the perfect place to call home.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in living area
- Open living, kitchen and dining tiled in neutral grey tiles
- The kitchen includes ample cupboard space, double sink, microwave recess, 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, and full height pantry cupboard
- The main bedroom includes large built-in robes, ceiling fan and security window screens
- Both bedrooms 2 and 3 are a good size with bedroom 2 including a built-in robe
- All bedrooms have neutral cream carpet
- The bathroom offers a separate shower and bath
- Spacious laundry
- 2 full height storage cupboards off the hallway
- All windows and doors have quality blinds installed
- Private, covered courtyard with alfresco entertaining
- Separate lock up storeroom
- Single lock up garage with remote control
- Shoppers' entrance into the laundry
- Extra parking bay at the front
- Low maintenance
- Short walking distance to local shopping centre and Main Street precinct
- Very convenient proximity to transport
- Total lot area – 267sqm
- No common walls and no strata levies
First Home open Saturday 28th May 11am-11.40am
Home open Tuesday 31st May 5.45pm - 6.30pm
Contact Peter Menaglio on 0417 904 935 for more information!
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Garage