EXCEPTIONAL FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY
This rare find is on the market for the first time in over 14 years and offered for sale.
Currently vacant, however the property was owned and occupied by the well- known and respected health business Sonic Hearing for many years.
This now provides an opportunity for a Buyer to secure a well located asset in this inner city location on Walcott Street. The property sits on the border of inner city suburbs Menora, North Perth and Mt Lawley.
This property will suit owner occupiers looking for their own offices, or the medical / consultant profession looking for consulting rooms, or astute investors. At the same time the boutique developers will have a great opportunity to make their mark on an outstanding site.
- Land - 405 sqm
- Building Area - 312 sqm approximately
- Parking for 7 car bays on site
- ROW access via Canwick Lane
- Zoned "Local Centre" - Local Planning Scheme No 3
- GST - The final sale price will be plus GST
- The property will be offered with vacant possession" at settlement
- Price: $1.1 million plus GST
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the commercial agent of Edison Property Pasquale Cianfagna on 0418 907 300